I am, and have been, an aspiring writer for many years. I find that every time I begin the pursuit of creative writing, something blocks me; either my own self-doubt, or time- which, let’s be real, is only an excuse that I use to mask my self-doubt, or any other number of excuses that one can use to continue to mask the self-doubt.
Ihave chosen to pursue this a little more in-depth than I have in the past and will endeavour to explore the creativity, the imagination, and the journey that comes with creative writing. Join me, will you please, on this journey into the realm of my inner imagination. Who knows what we will find!
The book 642 Things to Write about is a book of writing prompts, and for the purpose of exploring my creativity, I have chosen to begin by choosing – at random – a prompt to pursue. My hope is that each prompt will be a piece of fiction, and will help stimulate the creative energy we all possess.
- #40 – Describe Each Person in Your Family With Just One Word
- SoCS – Stream Of a Consciousness Saturday – First Three Words of a Random Book
- My Mundane Musings- Man-cold & A Return to Reality
- My Mundane Musings – Escape Rooms
- SoCS- Stream of Consciousness Saturday -‘ow’
Down the Rabbit Hole
Get an email invite for every adventure!